Well you can;
1) Use a bond agent
2) By paying the full bail amount
3) By using property such as a home with the court
4) The court can use its power to grant you a bail on their own recognize
1) To provide some relief to those who are accused
2) To prevent the overcrowding of jails
3) To prevent the accused from punishment until any charge proves against him or her
It is the amount of money set by the court or relevant authority which should be submitted to get the accused released from police authority
Well, the amount of bail is refundable provided that the accused kept his or promise and appeared before the court on scheduled hearings and whenever he is asked to do so
When you go for a bail by acquiring a bail bondsman services, they post the entire bail amount and paid a 10% non-refundable premium
As an example, consider that the price of the bond is $10K. Therefore you will pe paying $1K on account of 10% premium to your hired bail bondsman.
In short, it is kind of a security deposit to make sure that the accused defendant will appear before the court during the proceedings of the lawsuit against him or her.
It is referred as Cash only Bail Bond. When court orders for the payment of full amount of the paid in cash – you can avoid prison by purchasing a cash only bail bond